A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Neal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Neal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dale Neal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Neal practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Neal practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.