A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Neal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Neal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dale Neal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Neal practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Neal practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.