A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nedrelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nedrelow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Nedrelow, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedrelow graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nedrelow has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Henry Nedrelow MD is a male Neonatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Nedrelow practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nedrelow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nedrelow practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.