Dr. Jonathan Nesbitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Nesbitt?

August 20th, 2012

I Love This Doctor!!! Thank You, Dr. Nesbitt For Everything...

April 17th, 2011

concerning care I recieved from Dr. Nesbitt

I was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2003, and my pulmonologist referred me to Dr Nesbitt. I am so fortunate to have been referred to one of the finest physicians I have ever known. I was a nurse for years and years and totally trusted in him. He ended up doing an upper right lobectomy in 2003, and then an upper left lobectomy in 2004. He is one of the most intelligent, skilled, and capable surgeons ever. He also is very caring, kind, and has the most wonderful beside manners. He saved my life. There is no doubt I would be dead if I had not had the good fortune to be referred to him. I wish there were some way to repay all he did for me. I would refer ANYONE to him and know he would do the very best he could for them. Thank you Dr. Nesbitt!!!

January 4th, 2017