A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissanoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nissanoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Poway Surgeons.