A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissanoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nissanoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissanoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nissanoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Surgeons.