Dr. Jonathan Nwanagu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 18th, 2015
Very professional and bedside manner puts you at ease. Staff members are outstanding.

August 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Nwanagu is an excellent doctor. And his staff are very nice and caring.

August 13th, 2015
Couldn't be happier...
Very pleased with my first 2 visits with Dr. Nwanagu. I was extremely nervous for my first appointment (and you could tell by my high blood pressure that day) since I have been to so many gyn doctors in the past. I've read a few reviews that talk about his poor bedside manner and that is definitely not what I have experienced. He is extremely attentive and caring. One thing to keep in mind is that he is a doctor and he's been doing this long enough to know what's he's talking about. As long as you respect his expertise, I don't know why anyone would not be pleased and make this their final choice for a Gyn doctor. I'm very happy with him.

March 6th, 2014
Excellent!
This is the best doctor ever!! He always make sure to take time to talk and explain things to you. He always make you feel at ease and when I had my procedure, he did an excellent job! ! Keep up the good work!!

November 4th, 2013
Waiting for Hours
First of all, you're at the his office for hours. I would come to an appointment at 9:15am and wasn't called back until 10:30am. Then I would have to wait another 15-30mins to actually be seen. The new office is very small and he is the only patient AND on call doctor. For example, one time I was at an appointment and one of his patients went into labor. He stopped all appointments and went to the hospital, which is understandable if there is another doctor! Not only that, NO ONE apologized about their lateness; not even the Dr. Nwanagu himself. Time and promptness was not the only issue. All I'm saying is if your pregnant, you don't want to sit in an office hours at a time for an appointment. Also, if he is the only doctor you will be left many times at the doctors office when a patient goes into labor, after already waiting hours just to see him. Conclusively, I did change to a different ob/gyn.

May 26th, 2012
After giving birth under his care for the 24-48 hr time period, I was told that I'd be returning home the morning thereater. However, the nurse informed me that I would be released that night at 10PM! Imagine that--- leaving the hospital in the middle of the night with a brand new baby in the cold night air. I was furious because by the time we were discharged, it was 12am! To add insult to injury, no one on staff escorted us out of the building.

August 25th, 2011
AWESOME OBGYN
DR. NWANAGU IS AN AWESOME OBGYN. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY BAD EXPERIENCES YET WITH HIM OR HIS STAFFING. HE NOT ONLY TOOK CARE OF ME WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER BUT WILL NOW BE TAKING CARE OF ME WITH THIS PREGNANCY. I AM 6 WEEKS TO BE EXACT TODAY. I WOULD NOT TRADE DR. NWANAGU FOR THE WORLD. I HAVE HEARD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THIS CLINIC HOWEVER I AM NOT ONE WHO HAS HAD THAT EXPERIENCE YET AND DONT THINK I WILL EVER HAVE ONE WITH HIM OR HIS STAFFING. IM LOVING THE NEW OFFICE AS WELL.