A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Olegario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Olegario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Olegario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olegario graduated from University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olegario has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C Olegario MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Olegario practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Olegario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Olegario practices Internal Medicine near Mitchell, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Corsica, SD.
See Mitchell Internists.