A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oline
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Oline Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Oline has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Oline DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Oline practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Oline has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Oline practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.