A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oline
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Oline Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Oline has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Oline DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Oline practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Oline has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Oline practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.