A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Oline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Oline has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Oline practice?
Dr. Jonathan Oline practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.