A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Owens, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Marshall Owens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Owens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Owens practices Otolaryngology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Otolaryngologists.