A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Owens, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Marshall Owens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Owens practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Owens practices Otolaryngology near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL and Boise, ID.
See Napa Otolaryngologists.