A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gentile, Minimally Invasive Spine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gentile, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentile has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Methodist Hospital Clarian Health In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Gentile MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gentile has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Gentile practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.