A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Paine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Paine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Paine, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paine graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- 1350 S. Hickory Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Treat Paine FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Paine practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Paine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Paine practices Neurological Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Neurological Surgeons.