Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Like him.

May 25th, 2016
EXCELLENT!
Excellent! Dr. Paine has performed two transphenoidinal tumor removals which is a delicate procedure extracting tumor matter through the nose. He is highly skilled and has a wonderful personality. Very highly recommend. I had no problems with the surgery he performed on me.

October 16th, 2013
Surgery
I had two Kyphoplasty's done by Dr. Paine and walked out feeling great. The second on the 6T I was in surgery at 7am and home by 10am. Not a pain worth talking about. If you are in need of a great Dr. he is the one to call. Besides him, his staff members are a "10". thanks girls for being so wonderful to me.

October 5th, 2013
Amazing
I am amazed. I have suffered with SI joint disorder for a long time. The last year was unbearable. I searched for anyone who could find the source of my pain and fix it. The SI joint is so often overlooked by doctors. They wanted to blame my pain on my disks and operate there but my disks were fine in MRI. So I met almost every surgeon around who turned me away because they couldn't find my problem. I finally met this man who saved my life. Appointment #1 he listened to my story and knew immediately what is wrong. He sent me to have diagnostic block to make sure. Diagnostic block is numbing the suspected area to be sure it's the spot. That numbing was bliss so we knew for sure it was SI disorder. Appointment #2 we discussed the results of the block and scheduled surgery. Appointment #3 was surgery. Now not all cases are the same but... I woke up from surgery and immediately knew the pain was gone. Of course the tissue around the surgery and the three new I-FUSE screwed into my sacrum and ilium were painful but that pain is nothing compared to the pain of walking around with SI disorder. I could have gone home that day but I decided to stay overnight to make sure my pain was managed. Amazing! The hospital staff was amazing. I'm sure he hand-picked the nurses that took care of me because I've never had such a wonderful experience there before. He visited me a few times in the hospital. We celebrated together and joked around for a while. He was as happy for me as I was. Truly. I am so happy I finally have relief from disabling pain.

September 30th, 2013
Lack of concern
I feel Dr Paine is lacking in compasion for his patients. His is not interested in helping find a solution or answer for your symtoms. I dont mind cocky when they know what they are doing, but my 1 time 5min. experiance was a waist of my time, money and left feeling Simply put ******He is in it for the money!******

March 20th, 2013
First visit.
Dr. Paine only sees people by referral. My first visit today, so cannot report on after care yet. But Dr. Paine was very courteous and friendly . He expalined my problem, and suggested we try conseravtive methods first . He referred me to a pain Dr. for steroid injections into my spine. If however I need a laminectomy I would be very comfortable going to him.

December 4th, 2012
The best Surgery I have ever had almost no recovery time needed in and out of Surgery was approx: 2 hr and walked out I love Dr Paine in my book he is the only Dr I would ever TRUST for any Surgery at all !!!...

September 3rd, 2012
Ended 5 years of PAIN.
Went to Chiropracter, Orthopedic Surgeon, P Therapy,Pain Management Dr. Finally Dr. Paine. Looked at MRI and said "I know what it is, I've fixed it before and I've done it hundreds of times. One orthoscopic surgery later and several months of healing, not a drop of pain left!

May 30th, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. Paine has been a topnotch neurosurgeon! Over the past 6 years, I have had 4 brain tumors (benign) & he has removed all of them. My recovery & follow up care has been excellent! I love how he gives you the news immediately, good or bad. His staff is of course, awesome too!

May 12th, 2012
has great ability.outstanding doctor.

October 3rd, 2011
Best surgeon possible
This is a renowned surgeon who provides the best care possible. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. Say his name anywhere in town, and you will hear stories about this life saver!

May 23rd, 2011
Dr. Paine worked with me for over 5 years to avoid surgery. Only after my condition deteriorated did he suggest the surgery option. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.