A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Parmet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Parmet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmet graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Parmet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Parmet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Parmet practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Parmet has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Parmet practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.