A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Parmet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmet graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parmet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parmet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Parmet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Parmet practice?
Dr. Jonathan Parmet practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Parmet, Dr. Jon Parmet, Dr. Jonathon Parmet