Overall Review

4.7

August 30th, 2016
Best Place in Delaware for Radiology
Professionalism exemplified!! If you need any medical imaging - insist on having it done here. Hands down this was the best place I have ever been for an MRI study. THe front desk staff was wonderful, helped me with everything. The technologist was very calming and Dr. Patterson the Radiologist was a true professional. I cant thank you enough! Plus I found out that my out of pocket costs were less than half of what I would have had to pay if i went to the hospital owned place in Georgetown! Nice job Ocean Medical Imaging

July 30th, 2010
Need an MRI?? - Choose Ocean Medical!
went to Peninsula MRI for my most recent exam. The office is beautiful and the technologist was very efficient not to mention he actually made me feel comfortable. I have had many MRI's before and was nervous, but the technologist knew how to handle me. Dr. Patterson the radiologist was there and actually reviewed my test before i left. It is nice to have a personal touch.This was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend it if you need an MRI.

October 21st, 2009
Thanks for taking good care of my mother and I
This office was so easy for my elderly mother to get into. The staff was very friendly and so helpful getting us signed in and into the MRI room.Thanks again!

September 13th, 2009
Fantastic alternative to the Hospital
This Radiology office is a gem located in Milton. Through advice of a close friend, I chose to go here for my Cat Scan - the staff is really courteous, I was seen within 5 minutes of my exam time and then I met the Radiologist, Dr. Patterson who took them time to talk to me about my exam.Its where I will go for all my medical imaging.

August 31st, 2009
Ocean Medical Imaging is Excellent
I would recommend all patients needing medical imaging (MRI, Cat Scan, DEXA, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammogram or XRay to seriously consider going to this state of the art facility located in Milton,DE. It is top notch, it is run by radiologist Dr.Jonathan Patterson and it is excellent. If your health is important to you, it is important to go to the best facility possible, and Dr. Patterson is just an excellent radiologist.