A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Paul, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan James Paul MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Paul practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Paul practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons and Charlotte Sports Medicine Doctors.