Dr. Jonathan Pearlstein MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Jasper, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017
Great MD who is a great listener for the issues at hand. Concerned and up todate on latest treatments and Rxs.

June 13th, 2016
Appointment
This is one appointment that I do not mind attending. They are prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. I have never had any issues with this MD, very nice, qualified, and considers my requests appropriately. I would definitely recommend him.

May 11th, 2016
Really do like this MD, he spends time discussing my medical condition, treatment plan and medication to help with condition

November 8th, 2015
Well I wish he would have spent a bit more time with me because I have questions that did not get adressed or answered also his nurse is very rude and short with me and does not call back when you leave a message and she says she has done things that are not true also dr. Pearlstien should never have question my integerty and not ask how come my stroke did not show up on my scans I feel he is the dr. not me how could I answer that question

August 14th, 2015
Problem with falling, seems like brain is floating
THANK GOD THAT I HAVE FOUND DR. PEARLSTEIN!! The first time I felt a dr was truly listening to me! Not rushed! Every confidence that he will find out what is going on with me. His staff also very helpful, with 2 characters, Jan & Whitney, that put you at ease!!!

January 12th, 2015
Dr Pearlstein has an excellent bedside manner. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients. However they have a major problem with returning phone calls.

April 7th, 2014
His listening skills. His diagnostic skill.

July 30th, 2012
The Best Neurologist I have eever been to...
Dr. Pearlstein listens and truely cares. His most impressionable comment to me when he diagnosed my condition was when he said "one of the most important things I learned in medical school is... if you will listen to your patients they can usually tell you what is wrong with them". He listens and he figured out my problem after going to atleast 6 other doctors! I Highly recommend Dr. Pearlstein!

May 30th, 2012
Such a compassionate and caring doctor.
After a 5 year search of what was wrong with me and thinking I was going crazy I was referred to Dr Jonathan Pearlstein and after 2 appointments he actually diagnosed my disorder and I have a new lease on life. I may not be well but knowing what is wrong and that I am not crazy is makes life worth living again! Dr. Pearlstein impressed me so much when he said "one of the best things I learned in medical school was, that if you listen to your patient you can usually figure out what is wrong with them." He did just that and after going to at least 6 or more doctors before I went to Dr. Pearlstein it I learned the hard way you most doctors DO NOT listen to the patient! Dr. Pearlstein is amazing and I recommend him 100% if to anyone having neurological or CNS issues, etc. he will figure out the problem if he possibly can. He is tops in my book!

February 29th, 2012
Visit
Dr Pearlstein is a very nice Dr but he just needed to be more respectful to me in getting my results faster. He is does do Alot of tests but in a way that is good but he did not find answers to what is going. I think he means well but I wish he would have been more considerate of me with having my results quicker and than follow up so he could find out the why's to my problems with my MS. Dr Pearlstein is very nice and caring but some of his staff gave me a hard time about getting the test results and they argued and were extremely Rude!!

March 15th, 2017