A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Perlman, Ophthalmologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Perlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Peter Perlman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Perlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Perlman practices Ophthalmology near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Woodland Ophthalmologists.