Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Perlman, Ophthalmologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Perlman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Perlman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Perlman practices Ophthalmology near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Ophthalmologists.