Overall Review

February 8th, 2016
Good doctor
Reminds me of a small town Doctor. Spends good amount of time in exam and gets to know me as a person as well as a patient. Very comfortable atmosphere and exam; his approach shows confidence that is contagious and exudes trust.

June 14th, 2015
A smart doctor; is aware of the latest techniques; cares about his patients health and pocketbook.

June 10th, 2015
You be the judge
You be the judge. After 20 plus years with a doctor in Coral Springs and not one complaint my family physician retired and I needed to find another. I was recommended to Dr. Perwien. I scheduled my annual physical and went into fill out request for records from previous doctor 2 weeks prior to the physical. I had my physical and there were no previous records received. When I was waiting in the smaller waiting room ,with the door open, a conversation was going on with a staff member/assistant and patient on the phone. The patient needed to have some test done at a different location and was asking for directions and insurance questions. The staff member quite agitated answered few of the questions and responded after hanging up '' I aint no f...........insurance agent" Her co worker commiserated with her for the next minute before coming into the exam room.Lab work was done on the 6/2 Tuesday and I received a message Wednesday morning . I called back Wednesday afternoon and left a message . The office is closed on Wednesday afternoon but they say they call back in a 24 hour time period. No call back Thursday I call Thursday afternoon. No call back Friday. Today is Wednesday I get a call with results one week later. When I ask questions about family records I am told they might have mailed them to check. Adios

February 9th, 2015
very compassionate & proactive Dr.
Excellent care giver. Very personable. Gives plenty of time for dialogue & is open to alternative treatment. Have been taking my elderly Mother there for 14 years, & he has been very involved, proactive & calming jot our family through her care.

June 17th, 2011
Stuart
This was my first visit to Dr. Perwein's office. I was very impressed with the staff's professionalism & atitude. Dr Perwein was great! He showed genuine concern, was extremely thorough, & treated me with respect. As a new patient, I was a bit surprised at the little medical information asked of me on the forms. But as it turns out, the doctor asked me all of the questions & took notes. He took all the time necessary getting to know me & my medical history. I feel very fortunate to have been recommended to him.

January 8th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!
Dr. Perwien has been my physician for 6 or 7 years now. Everytime I go to him I feel confident in his diagnosis. He is very friendly, and will spend as much time as you need him to. One of the nicest doctors I've personally ever met. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

January 27th, 2010
A sad excuse of a physician
My elderly mother was a patient of Dr. Perwien's. We live out of town, and so, as she became ill, we called and called and called AND called Dr. Perwein's office, leaving message after message. Not once did this doctor -- or anyone from his office -- return our call. Clearly, this is indicative of this physican's lack of concern for his patients -- not contacting family when family has repeatedly requested contact is inexcusable. And I would like to add that, although Dr. Perwein did not make any evident effort to get in touch with us, he did manage to get our out-of-town address to send bills to for services supposedly rendered. While I have never met or spoken to this doctor, based on our experience over a period of months, I would strongly suggest you look for a doctor who cares enough about his patients to follow-up on family contact and not just on billing.