A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pettit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Pettit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Pettit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Reid Pettit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Pettit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Pettit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.