A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Piga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Piga, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Piga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine medical care of adults
Education & Awards
Dr. Piga graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Piga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans