Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Pterygium removal  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Everything about this office was handled in a very professional manner; especially appreciated Dr. Pirnarzar's beside manner. He took the time to explain the procedure and seemed to be interested in me, the patient. Definitely will recommend him to others.

|  LASIK with Dr. Pirnaza  |  show details
by Marisol Huante on Mar 2nd, 2011

Two days ago i had LASIK surgery with Dr. Pirnazar and it was great. He made me feel safe and confident that everything would be okay during and after surgery. Right before surgery he sat with me and made sure all the tests were re-done. He even re did one of the tests himself. During surgery he walked me through every step which helped me relax. During office visits he has a lot of patience. He will sit with you and answer all of your questions. One thing that I really like about this Doctor is that he is easy going and makes you feel comfortable. Appointments are pretty easy to get. You might have to wait a week before you can see him but it is worth the wait. I already recommended him to several of my co-workers and friends not only as a doctor but as a surgeon.

|  Very caring doctor and great results  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

I had cataract surgery with the Restor lens implant and I can see everything without glasses!