Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Plehn
Dr. Jonathan Plehn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Plehn is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Plehn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Plehn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Aliza Braverman
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Rosy Thachil
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Shabbir Hussain Merchant
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi2