A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Plehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Plehn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plehn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Plehn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- National Institutes of Health - Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Freeman Plehn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Plehn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Plehn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Plehn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.