A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Plehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plehn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Plehn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Plehn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plehn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Plehn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Freeman Plehn MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Plehn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Plehn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Plehn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.