A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pletcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pletcher
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Pletcher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent gynecology and family planning
Education & Awards
Dr. Pletcher graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pletcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Pletcher practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Pletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Pletcher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians, Pittsburgh Family Physicians, and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.