A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pletcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pletcher
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Pletcher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent gynecology and family planning
Education & Awards
Dr. Pletcher graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pletcher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Pletcher practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Pletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Pletcher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians, Pittsburgh Family Physicians, and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.