Dr. Jonathan Ply Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ply?

Posted on May 19th, 2017

It seemed every procedure had a follow up procedure. I believe the new Crystal lens are not worth the cost. I have not had the outcome I was lead to believe they would have. It was a very bad experience .

Do not trust with your vision

Posted on May 15th, 2017

He did my LASIK surgery and assured me that I had 1 year to have a correction if either eye was still blurry. I asked for my left eye to be redone because it was very blurry within a few months. Dr. Ply refused and said that both eyes work together to see 1 image. I argued, but he refused to honor how word. I went to DMV to renew my license and failed the eye exam. Dr. Ply wants to pay full price to fix the left eye now. He refuses to fix his mistake. I also have to pay full price for an eye exam there. This practice is very greedy.

Great Outcome

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I knew I had cataracts because my vision was decreasing and I was told a couple of years ago I would likely need cataract surgery. Several of my friends went to Dr. Ply and got really good results, so I gave him a try. Very professional and caring office and Doctor. he explained to me what I had and my different options for treatment very clearly. the surgery was done right there and was super easy. my vision became really clear almost overnight, and I am so happy with the way that I see now. I owe Dr. Ply a lot of gratitude - he has helped my get the vision i never had but always wanted! What a difference to in my overall life quality!

Beware

Posted on March 16th, 2016

BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE. Dr. Ply of Atlantic Eye in Murrels Inlet, SC., performed three procedures on each of my eyes in December, 2015. He claimed I had cataracts in both eyes. HIGHLY suggested I have the laser astigmatism procedure even though I was diagnosed with Keratoconus which I later discovered that laser surgery should never be done on those with this problem. He touted the Crystalens as the best option. My out of pocket expenses totaled $7,781. My vision is now worse than before. He tried talking me into another procedure to help correct the problem. Again, another $700, out of pocket expense. I saw two other eye specialists who stated the procedure was unnecessary. It appears Dr. Ply and Atlantic Eye talk patients into receiving procedures that are expensive and most likely highly profitable. Be highly skeptical of this Physician. Once he removes a cataract there is no way to determine if it was necessary. The Bosch and Lomb Crystal Lens is expensive and very, very seldom lives up to its hype. Most surgeons will contest to this. The Cyrstal lens leaves the individual seeing halos and still in need of reader lens. Seek help elsewhere.

Great Ophthalmologist

Posted on December 30th, 2013

The office is beautiful, staff was friendly, Dr Ply really helped me. I had really poor vision due to cataracts and now I see 20/20 without glasses! He is very skilled and I love my Crystalenses

Great Dr

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

His expertise is excellent at fixing all kinds of vision problems. Dr Ply is dedicated ,knowledgable, and a caring pleasant physician

I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Ply and his staff are true professionals. They have taken care of my eyes for a couple of years now and I couldn't be happier!

patient

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Really good experience by an excellent Doctor and staff.He accurately diagnosed and treated several eye conditions that other doctors could not.

Patient

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Very knowledgable and skillful Doctor.He diagnosed and treated me for multiple eye problems. My husband had lasik with him and is very pleased also.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Ply or his staff. I have had a couple of eye emergencies and they saw me right away (and never made me feel like a bother). They even thanked me! I highly recommend this doctor and his staff!

See This Doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2009

Dr Ply is a caring and very skilled physician.I went to him after other doctors made things worse, and he was able to accurately diagnose my condition and to fix it quickly and painlessly.I highly recommend him!

Posted on October 27th, 2017