A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pond
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pond has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Pond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Pond practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Pond has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Pond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Orthopedic Surgeons.