A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pond has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Pond practice?
Dr. Jonathan Pond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Plymouth Orthopedic Surgeons.