A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Pond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pond has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Pond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Pond practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Pond has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Pond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Orthopedic Surgeons.