Dr. Jonathan Pontell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
Double Chin is Gone!
I had chin liposuction and this was my first plastic surgery procedure. The consultation with Dr. Pontell was very informative, and he helped me understand what my my options were regarding my facial problem areas. The procedure was done professionally, and Dr. Pontell and his assistant made sure I was comfortable at all times. It has been about one week since my procedure, and think I will be very happy with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

August 17th, 2017
Mini-facelift Great experience Minimal pain, well prepared by staff for procedure. Jaw line looks much more defined since the surgery and lower face refreshed. All questions answered and never rushed - would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

August 16th, 2017
I had a mini lower face lift to match the mini upper face lift I had Dr. Pontell do 8 years ago. I also had Fraxel Laser performed at the same time. I was so happy with the results from the upper mini lift I came back to Dr. Pontell. I am 63 and feel very pleased with the mini lifts. No one ever suspects I have had anything done, just that I look 'forever young' which I was actually told last week. There is down time with the Fraxel treatment, but well worth the 2 to 3 weeks of extra makeup. Down time with the mini lift is very minimal because the surgery is behind your ears. I would definitely have the surgeries down again.

August 15th, 2017
Dr. Pontell is a very professional, amazing Doctor. Two weeks ago I had surgery on my nose. Dr. Pontell made me feel very confident. The surgery was smooth, very little pain. I have check ups every week and I know I could not of picked a better doctor.

July 5th, 2017
Rhinoplasty experience
Dr. Pontell and his staff made my rhinoplasty experience nothing less than amazing. They were all very reassuring and comforting at all times. They were also very personable and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. Dr. Pontell took the time to make sure we were on the same page with the changes I wanted to make with my nose. Currently I am two months post-op and my nose exceeded my expectations. I had minimal bruising and swelling. I was surprised with how well the recovery process went.

July 4th, 2017
I had a rhinoplasty two weeks ago. Dr. Pontell and his staff were and continue to be very helpful! They answered all of my questions that I had throughout my recovery and helped me through it. The results of the surgery are amazing and I am very happy with it. I am now much more confident in my appearance!

June 28th, 2017
Mini face lift experience was non eventful. Painless procedure, minimal postop discomfort. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Dr. Pontell is very experienced and I was very pleased with results. Would highly recomend him.

June 23rd, 2017
I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Pontell. I am very happy with my entire experience. A few years ago he did under eye surgery to remove unwanted under eye bags. I returned 3 years later without hesitation for a rhinoplasty. I am more than happy with the surgery results and would highly recommend Dr. Pontell.

June 16th, 2017
Satisfied lady
Rhinoplasty experience was perfect.

June 10th, 2017
Dr. Pontell is the best doctor, he knows what penitent's wants and expectations. Dr. Pontell did an awesome work on my non-surgical rhinoplasty nose job, I come back here every six months.

May 27th, 2017
Very pleasant and very caring to patient. Excellent work. A mini facelift over a year ago and very happy with the results. Today had cheekbones enhanced, as well as lip filler. Very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Pontell for anyone considering face enhancements. I trust his work very much. Excellent results from an excellent Doctor!

May 23rd, 2017
I had a rhinoplasty and lip augmentation. I had a damaged self image due to a broken nose. I chose Dr.Pontell over a surgeon in N.Y because of his expertise, knowledge and character. I have been reluctant to get this done for years even-though Dr. Pontell performed amazing restoration surgery on my mother's face after skin cancer. After the first consultation I had with Dr. Pontell my fears were eliminated and I knew I was in qualified, capable hands. He has great attention to details and cares about each patient. I am grateful for him and his work.