Dr. Jonathan Pontell MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Wayne, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Pontell. I am very happy with my entire experience. A few years ago he did under eye surgery to remove unwanted under eye bags. I returned 3 years later without hesitation for a rhinoplasty. I am more than happy with the surgery results and would highly recommend Dr. Pontell.

June 16th, 2017
Satisfied lady
Rhinoplasty experience was perfect.

June 10th, 2017
Dr. Pontell is the best doctor, he knows what penitent's wants and expectations. Dr. Pontell did an awesome work on my non-surgical rhinoplasty nose job, I come back here every six months.

May 27th, 2017
Very pleasant and very caring to patient. Excellent work. A mini facelift over a year ago and very happy with the results. Today had cheekbones enhanced, as well as lip filler. Very happy with the results. Would recommend Dr. Pontell for anyone considering face enhancements. I trust his work very much. Excellent results from an excellent Doctor!

May 23rd, 2017
I had a rhinoplasty and lip augmentation. I had a damaged self image due to a broken nose. I chose Dr.Pontell over a surgeon in N.Y because of his expertise, knowledge and character. I have been reluctant to get this done for years even-though Dr. Pontell performed amazing restoration surgery on my mother's face after skin cancer. After the first consultation I had with Dr. Pontell my fears were eliminated and I knew I was in qualified, capable hands. He has great attention to details and cares about each patient. I am grateful for him and his work.

May 11th, 2017
I had rhinoplasty revision results were fantastic. Lower facelift with great results. Doctor and staff were pleasant and compassionate. Dr Pontell's work is impeccable. Go nowhere else he is the best!

April 18th, 2017
I had a mini facelift and lower eye lid lift. I am very sarisfied with my experience. The recovery was quick and easy. I was back to work (working from home) a week after the procedure. After the procedure I look 20 years younger. I am very happy with the outcome.

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Pontell's work is exceptional. I was particularly impressed with the attention to detail in stitching to minimize scaring. I had a mini-face lift, brow lift, chin implant and upper and lower eye lift. Dr. Pontell's staff was very helpful in answering questions before surgery. Dr. Pontell follows up after surgery with multiple visits to evaluate results and ensure patient satisfaction.

April 11th, 2017
Very professional Follow up was excellent Clean sanitary environment Great bedside manner.

April 8th, 2017
Happy with revision rhinoplasty
I recently had revision rhinoplasty with a Dr. Pontell. Dr. Pontell and his staff were exactly what I was looking when choosing a surgeon for my second rhinoplasty and I am glad I choose him. From the consultation, pre-op visit, surgery center (the nurses and administrative girls took excellent care of me), and post-op visits with a Dr. Pontell everything was perfect. Dr. Pontell is so kind and gentle and most of all my nose is coming along great! I am post-op 3 weeks so I still have some swelling, but I can tell the end results are going to be even better! I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to my family and friends.

April 6th, 2017
From the vantage point and frame of reference of being a surgeon myself, the entire experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff, from initial consultation through the complex nasal and facial surgery to the post-operative follow-up and results, was top notch and could not have gone better.

March 23rd, 2017
Unbelievable skill and personality
Had a facelift and eyes and ears done . . Very positive experience all the way around . . Dr. Pontell loves his work and is. Exceptionally talented