Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 22nd, 2016

The doctor and staff provided a good explanation of the lower eyelid surgery. The doctor made himself available to answer my concerns even on the weekend.

Jan 13th, 2016

Very professional and exellenct results.

Jan 2nd, 2016

had a rinoplasty, everyone (including me) loves the outcome. the doctor has made me feel comfortable and has taken very good care of me after the surgery. the office is always beautiful. i am very happy i chose to have my surgery with dr. pontell.

Dec 30th, 2015

What a great experience. I have never had cosmetic surgery and was a bit scared -- the results are wonderful and it was so easy -- two weeks and back to work after a mini fafce lift and upper and lower eyes.

Dec 17th, 2015

Professional, easy to work with, and on time.

Dec 6th, 2015

Dr. Pontell, took alot of time, to do a very careful and aesthetic end result...

True Artist show details True Artist
Sep 26th, 2015

I recently had a rhinoplasty procedure. Overall, my experience was better than I expected. Dr. Pontell is a true artist. He made me feel so confident and comfortable throughout the entire process. He is absoultely wonderful and I am so happy with my results.

Sep 21st, 2015

I received a chin implant to improve the balance of my face, and am one hundred percent satisfied with the result.

Sep 19th, 2015

I was most comfortable with Dr.Pontell's experience with Fraxel. His training, personality, and skill made Fraxel doable for me. His genuine care and concern for the patient was evident both before and after the procedure. Outstanding doctor.

Sep 17th, 2015

I had a mini facelift and I love the results, it took a good 15 years off! Staff was great and look forward to coming back in 8 years.

A Great and easy experience show details A Great and easy experience
Sep 15th, 2015

My experience with Dr.Pontell was great. The process from the consultation to the surgery and post surgery was thorough. Dr. Pontell kind and genuine personality made it easier for me to have him do my rhinoplasty surgery. I would anyone who is interested in doing this surgery to go with him. The front desk also does a great job in setting up the appointments and following up with you before and after the surgery.

Sep 10th, 2015

My entire experience with dr. Pontell and his staff has been excellent. I felt that I got great advice and options at my initial consultation and then the scheduling and follow up was faultless. The day of surgery went as expected and the procedure was practically painless and unstressful. Dr. Pontell's after surgery care was wonderful. He answered all my questions and concerns and was patient and understanding and reassuring. The results are wonderful ... I have been told I look 10 years younger and I could not be happier.

Sep 3rd, 2015

I could' be happier with my experience and the outcome. Dr Pontell helped me underst my options and really delivered an excellent end 'product'.

Sep 2nd, 2015

I had an exceptional experience with Dr Pontell and his staff. I had a mini facelift done and am so pleased with the results! Dr Pontell has a wonderful manner and is very patient and clear when explaining things. He called me a couple of times after the procedure to make sure everything was okay, as I was having some side effects from the Tylenol with codeine. I appreciated his concern. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery.

Lower blepharoplasty show details Lower blepharoplasty
Aug 31st, 2015

I am a twenty something who suffered from huge bags under my eyes. I had lower blepharoplasty done by doctor Pontell and a month our, I am loving the results. It's 80-85 percent better already --even during allergy season. He is very patient, nice and calm -- very very calm. Loving the results!!

Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Pontell is very chill, which is calming and professional. I do not have any advice to improve--everything was great!

Aug 26th, 2015

A good experience with a minifacelift. Glad I did it.

Aug 25th, 2015

The staff was excellent and Dr. Pontell's experience and approach was amazing. He is truly a gifted surgeon and I have received many compliments on my eyes after my surgery. I look much younger without my sagging eyelids. Very pleased.

Aug 22nd, 2015

I am very happy with my mini-facelift and eyelift. Dr. Pontell gave me a very natural look but still made me look ten years younger. I would recommend him to anyone.

Fraxel show details Fraxel
Aug 20th, 2015

I had the fraxel treatment done for acne scars. My acne scars were pretty bad on my cheeks and a few on my forehead. I was always so insecure sbout my face due to the scars. I met with Dr. Pontel to talk about the fraxel treatment. He informed me of how the procedure would work. During the procedure, Dr. Pontel was very caring and constantly asked me how I was making out since it was a little painful. It has now been two weeks since I had my fraxel treatment done and I could not be any happier. My scars are barely noticeable and Dr, Pontel did say that it would take up to 6 months for the full results, however, for the first time in awhile my face looks and feels perfect to me!

An easy choice show details An easy choice
Aug 19th, 2015

Rhinoplasty is something that I have wanted for 15 years. In that time, I had consults with 3 different doctors and spent hours researching and obsessing over the internet..but I resigned to just positioning myself strategically in every picture and dreaming of the perfect profile. That was until I met Dr. Pontell. On a whim, I scheduled a consult and after 15 mins with the doctor, my surgery was scheduled. I never looked back and now I cannot stop looking in the mirror. Dr. Pontell is just as compassionate as he is professional and his bedside manner is as natural as his artistry. Kay and his staff made scheduling seamless and convienient and Dr Pontell took care of the rest. I am only 12 days out from surgery and I am back to my daily routine. My swelling and bruising was minimal and my pain was never at any point unbearable. I have no regrets regarding my surgery besides not finding Dr Pontell sooner.

Aug 16th, 2015

Both the doctor and the staff at the medical center were extremely nice and very helpful. They made sure I was comfortable at all times before and after the surgery and answered any questions I had.

Aug 14th, 2015

Dr. Pontell is extremely professional and an excellent surgeon. He is very thorough and takes time to sit down and explain everything he is going to do. He answers questions and never rushes you. His staff is also very pleasant, friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Pontell.

Ultimate Satisfied Patient show details Ultimate Satisfied Patient
Aug 10th, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff. He is very professional, highly skilled, and he explained everything that was going to go on during my surgery and my recovery. He is exceptionally clean and sanitary. I will highly recommend to other people in need of his services. His staff is wonderful: kind, patient and very knowledgable. If I had to read reviews of other patients, I would look for this type of feedback.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Aug 9th, 2015

I am very happy with the results of my surgery. People tell me I look 15 years younger. I recommend that anyone wanting to change their appearance and feel better about themselves, schedule an appointment with Dr. Pontell. You won't regret it.

Aug 8th, 2015

Getting my rhinoplasty was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was extremely nervous to get this surgery and was really close to not getting one, but Dr. Pontell made me feel like I was in the best hands possible! I trusted him completely and knew that my nose would come out perfectly. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Pontell. Recovery was very easy and I am so happy.

The Best Doc for Aesthetic Facial Surgery show details The Best Doc for Aesthetic Facial Surgery
by DianeBL on Jul 19th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Pontell ! Mini lift results are beautiful (better than expected) and very natural looking. Dr. Pontell offered pragmatic recommendations during consult; the surgery and post-op care went exactly as planned. He kindly phoned me each day (including over weekend while on holiday with his family) to ensure I was ok. Dr. Pontell is truly an artist and I highly recommend him to anyone considering any aesthetic facial surgery !!

Jul 14th, 2015

Eyelid surgery - the doctor and staff were both nice and highly experienced. Dr. Pontell is very talented and made a noticeable improvement.

Jun 13th, 2015

Rhinoplasty done. Happy with results.

Jun 11th, 2015

Dr was professional. Staff was professional. Questions that I had were always answered.

Jun 8th, 2015

Always a great experience. Dr Pontell is amazing.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Pontell was wonderful. His calm reassuring demeanor helped me make the best decision to have a mini facelift. I am thrilled with the results and would recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone considering any facial procedure.

Great result! show details Great result!
May 19th, 2015

I'm very happy after having Fraxel laser resurfacing done under by lower eyes and crow's feet. The wrinkles are now smooth and less noticeable. The result is better than expected.

May 13th, 2015

Would never let anyone else touch my face. Took longer to heal than expected but great result.

Revision rhinoplasty show details Revision rhinoplasty
May 12th, 2015

Excellent revision rhinoplasty surgeon. I am very happy with the look of my nose after surgery. The entire experience was positive, and I would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell to others considering rhioplasty!

May 7th, 2015

I had a great experience would recommend . .

Apr 2nd, 2015

Staff is very gentle and caring.

Mar 6th, 2015

i had a mini face lift. Dr Pontell is professional, and a maestro when it comes to facial sculpting. I was starting to show the effects of gravity on my face...chicken neck, jowls, wrinkles, etc. I now look about ten years younger, and it's only two weeks after my surgery.

Mar 5th, 2015

Great experience and pleased with the results. Dr. Pontell was very professional and always took the time to answer my questions.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Pontell and his staff are very nice and helpful. I felt comfortable with my procedure as far what to expect before and after my surgery. I had rhinoplasty done and not only could breathe better but I am more than pleased with the aesthetic. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr Pontell is an artist and a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him for any procedure. His staff are both professional and kind.

Feb 19th, 2015

Excellent care.

Feb 8th, 2015

Dr. Pontell is wonderful and very patient. I am very pleased with my outcome and will highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Feb 4th, 2015

I had ryhnoplasty and could not be happier. The recovery was a lot easier then I expected and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Pontell and his staff are amazing and I would recommend him to anyone!

Beyond satisfied!! show details Beyond satisfied!!
Feb 4th, 2015

I had a rynoplasty done and it was a very difficult revision surgery. Dr. Pontell was fantastic and I am beyond thrilled with the results. The entire experience exceeded my expectations. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pontell and his entire staff!

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Mary Fran on Sep 21st, 2014

My first impression of Dr. Pontell was one of a knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate human being. He surpassed even my perfectionist expectations when he performed a mini face lift on me. His attention to patient instructions for care before and after the procedure, kind and caring manner before, during, and after the procedure, and excellent surgical skills have made me very happy with the results. Two months after the procedure I see a much younger looking me with no visible scarring. If you are thinking of having work done on your face, I highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Pontell. He is an excellent and highly skilled plastic surgeon and one of the nicest human beings I have ever met.

Sep 10th, 2014

Excellent surgeon - I feel wonderful about my facial looks due to Dr. Pontell's excellent surgical expertice . I hope he never retires !!!

Aug 17th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pontell, he took his time with me at each appointment and I never felt rushed out. I also never had to wait in the waiting room for more then 5 minutes which was not the case with other surgeons I met with.

Jul 5th, 2014

Very kind and caring. I always felt very comfortable.

May 4th, 2014

Dr. Pontell made it easy to discuss objectives and certainly was non-judgmental.

Incredible Surgeon show details Incredible Surgeon
Mar 13th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff has been wonderful. The care I have received pre-op and post-op was exceptional. I will certainly recommend him to any one that is considering a facial procedure.

Good results show details Good results
Jan 15th, 2014

Before the surgery, I would have liked more information about what to expect regarding recovery, such as how much numbness there would be and how long it would take to go away. But doctor and staff were always available for questions and concerns and results were good.

Doctor's Response

We're glad to hear your experience and cosmetic results met your expectations. At the same time, we'd like to thank you for your constructive feedback as well. Although we understand why it would be helpful to know precisely how long it would take numbness to wear off after surgery, it’s difficult, to predict recovery times and numbness, as every patient reacts differently. We do want you to be comfortable through the recovery process and the duration of numbness however, so we try, diligently, to be accessible to answer any questions you may have. We go to great lengths to provide the best possible care to all of our patients through the entire procedure as well as the recovery process and hope to have the opportunity to care for you again in the future .

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Chris on Jan 1st, 2014

I had wanted to get my nose altered for many years but first never really thought I would do it, then was too busy raising kids, but finally decided to look into it for real. My nose was crooked and over projected, among other things. Finally went down the road and started the process. Met with 4 doctors, all with good reviews. But after meeting with them, some more than once. Dr. Pontell was the only one that felt right, for many reasons. He was easy to talk to, answered my questions. Most importantly to me was that he specialized in the face, his before and after pics knocked it out of the park, and he had so many years of experience that I felt it was just a routine thing. Thank goodness, because it turned out that my deviated septum was also fractured and a bit more complicated. I shudder to think what a doctor with lesser experience would have done. I am a bit over 4 weeks out from surgery now and I am thrilled with the results. Wish I had not waited so long to do this, but time and life at this point led me to Dr. Pontell, and I would not have wanted anyone else. I found Kay to be wonderful and very professional, and the only reason I gave 3 stars to ease of appointment is that Dr. Pontell is a very busy guy so sometimes appointment times are tight. But everything else exceeded my expectations, and I look forward to facing life with my newly improved nose. It is the nose I feel I was always meant to have. Thank you Dr. Pontell.

Recommendation show details Recommendation
Nov 18th, 2013

Dr.Jonathan Pontell of Media, PA was the fifth plastic surgeon I consulted about a facelift (these included the advertised "top" recommended Philadelphia and Mainline physicians). After one visit I knew I finally had found the surgeon I was seeking.The procedure more than met my expectations, and I am extremely pleased with the results. Along with his medical expertise, Dr. Pontell is a caring and thorough physician - he and his staff put me at ease and made me confident that I had made the right choice. I hope this recommendation will help others save the time and money I spent doing my research. And thank you again, Dr. Pontell - I look forward to being your patient again. Karen '71

Such a great experience show details Such a great experience
Nov 2nd, 2013

Great experience. He is SO nice and also has a great sense of humor! He also has great staff, both ladies were super nice and helpful, I felt welcome and taken care of. I didn't have to wait for long, got offered coffee and snacks and a side of friendly conversation by his assistant. I needed that to calm my nerves. I feel confident going forward with my surgery with Dr Pontell.

mini facelift experience show details mini facelift experience
by guest on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. Pontell performed my mini facelift six weeks ago. The recovery was faster and easier than I anticipated. At 5 days post-op I went out with a scarf to cover some bruising on the sides of my neck, and no one noticed anything. I did get compliments on my hair, and general comments that I"looked good." Two weeks later I was out with my daughter and someone thought we were sisters! Every time I look in the mirror I am so glad I did this -- it was worth every penny. No more jowls, no more extra neck skin. Dr. Pontell does seamless work -- there are no visible scars, and everything healed beautifully. And the final result is completely natural. The surgery didn't change my features, it just took away the effects of aging, probably about 10 yrs.worth.

Beautiful Eyes show details Beautiful Eyes
by MFT on Sep 8th, 2013

I was immediately impressed with Dr. Pontell's professionalism and down to earth manner. He discussed procedures that would give me the results i wanted. I had an upper eyelid lift and fraxel on my lower eyelids. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Pontell is an EXCELLENT surgeon with a calming, kind demeanor.

Revision Rhinoplasty show details Revision Rhinoplasty
by Jennifer Tyler on Jul 31st, 2013

Amazing doctor. Very personable and invested in each individual case. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Jonathan Pontell - Gifted Surgeon - Meda, PA show details Dr. Jonathan Pontell - Gifted Surgeon - Meda, PA
by Helen W. on Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Pontell is a gifted surgeon, and I am extremely pleased with the results of my facial cosmetic surgery. Excellent care, pre and post op. The best compliment to Dr. Pontell's skill is when acquaintances of mine commented: "You look great. You look so youthful." I highly recommenf Dr.Pontell.

Philadelphia, PA show details Philadelphia, PA
by Lynn on Jun 10th, 2013

Having decided to explore the possibility of a cosmetic procedure and, after researching plastic surgeons in the Philadelphia area, I selected Dr. Pontell as my surgeon of choice. Dr. Pontell was open and honest during the consultation visit regarding my expectations and what I hoped to achieve and I made the decision to have him perform a mini-facelift. First, I cannot thank Dr. Pontell enough for working with me to schedule the procedure given the fact that I was working with time constraints and was not the easiest patient to schedule. Simply put, he made it happen. Second, due to actions on my part and my part alone, I developed necrosis which has taken a bit of time to resolve. During this entire process, Dr. Pontell has been attentive, calm, caring, reassuring, and patient. Although I did not have call him directly, I very much appreciated being given mobile and home telephone numbers where I could reach him day or night – 7 days a week. It was comforting to know I was a phone call away from reaching him if I needed to do so. I am thrilled with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone considering a surgical or cosmetic procedure. He is a credit to his profession.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Ashley J. on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Pontell spent ample time with me and my husband during my consultation for rhinoplasty. He did not try and rush the free consultation, but instead was willing to engage in small talk with my husband and answer all questions pertaining to my concerns. Dr. Pontell used computer imaging to manipulate my photo and showed me how I would look after the nose job. The nose Dr. Pontell created with the computer program fit my face perfectly and did not appear to be the typical up-turned nose so common after a rhinoplasty. After my consultation I decided that due to Dr. Pontell’s calming and thorough demeanor I would move forward with a nose job. I scheduled my surgery and unfortunately had to cancel my original date and reschedule. Dr. Pontell’s office manager Kay was very accommodating and kind during this process. My rhinoplasty went wonderfully and my mom (who took me for surgery) was extremely impressed with Dr. Pontell’s attentiveness after surgery at the hospital. Dr. Pontell called me that night to make sure I was doing alright. He gave me his personal cell phone number and urged me to call with any concerns. I did not need to reach out to him because any aches, pains, swelling, or bleeding were fully expected due to Dr. Pontell’s in depth explanation of post-surgery occurrences. I am approximately 3 months post-op and am absolutely thrilled with the results! My nose looks identical to the original pre-op photo Dr. Pontell created. I do experience some minor swelling in the mornings (it's only been 3 months so this is expected), but aside from this I believe my nose is basically perfect! I highly recommend Dr. Pontell. He is a kind, thorough, patient, and excellent plastic surgeon.

Blephroplasty/upper and lower eyelids show details Blephroplasty/upper and lower eyelids
Apr 25th, 2013

Everything from beginning to end was extremely professional. I have had 3 follow-up visits and I am very pleased with the results.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Jen on Apr 18th, 2013

I recently had both a rhinoplasty and chin implant. It's something I've considered for a very long time and recently decided to consult with Dr. Pontell on a recommendation. He was amazing. I couldn't be happier. It is me, but better! I highly recommend his services to anyone considering this option.

facelift,rinoplasty,chin implant show details facelift,rinoplasty,chin implant
by mark on Mar 29th, 2013

I am 55 years old and decided to have plastic surgery on my face.After talking with Dr.Pontell I decided to have 3 procedures done.He explain how each procedure would be done.I felt he was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease.I did alot of research on these procedures and the risks involved and talk to other doctors and decided to go with Dr.Pontell.Well 4 months later and I am very happy with the results.Dr.Pontell is very skillful at his profession and would recommend him to anyone.

facelift show details facelift
by kathleen pietras on Jan 26th, 2013

I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Pontell did a beautiful job. My profile and jawline is back. I could not be happier. Dr. Pontell is so professional and calming. I had the upmost confidence right from the beginning. Dr. Pontell made the whole procedure of my facelift seem effortless, with his confident demeanor and good followup procedures. My face looks fresher, jawls are gone and my neck is smooth and firm. His staff is great .

Facelift and lower Bleph show details Facelift and lower Bleph
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Pontell gave me a great result. He also provides excellent prepop and postop instr. with expectations. My friends tell me I look much healthier and younger. I would recommed him.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Pontell is a fantastic surgeon, and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of any type of facial surgery.He is very caring, calm, confident, and prompt in getting to you at your designated appointment time Please see Dr. Pontell for your consultation, he is really gifted

Nov 5th, 2012

I felt heard by Dr. Pontell, he was available to talk out what the procedures and options were.He did a very good job and is an artist and perfectionist which was just what I wanted and appreciated. I appreciated his calm and patient personality...I felt like he did an excellent job, he is very, very good at what he does...a master..and there was no real pain, just a little uncomfortable while healing....from a pleased and grateful patient

Very honest about what you need show details Very honest about what you need
Oct 23rd, 2012

I thought I knew what procedures I needed to look younger and better and I met with four different plastic surgeons. Three of them were willing to sell me everything I asked for. Dr. Pontell was the only one who advised me that I did not need all the procedures. He then quoted me a lower price for less work. This was a few months ago and I had him do exactly what he said I needed and nothing more and I am extremely happy with my results. I am so grateful to Dr. Pontell for his honesty and expertise in not selling me more than I needed and doing a beautiful job!! Thank you Dr. Pontell !!

Ultherapy Treatment show details Ultherapy Treatment
Sep 18th, 2012

I saw this procedure in the newspaper and I called the contact number for further information. I went to see Dr.Pontell for a consultation and I felt very comfortable with his demeanor and explanation of the procedure, the possible effects and any expectations. I scheduled my procedure that day. Dr. Pontell talked to me the whole time explaining everything he was doing and everything I would be feeling. Dr. Pontell has a great "bedside manner" and his communication was outstanding. The office was very soothing and well organized. I was very satisfied with my experience and I have scheduled another procedure.

OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL show details OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL
Sep 12th, 2012

I was somewhat hesitant about having rhinoplasty although I have hated my nose for the last thirty years. I did hours of research online to find a doctor. Dr.Pontell met all my criteria, and came highly regarded. From my consultatation I knew he was my surgeon. He was very realistic with what to expect, and was very honest with what was best for my face. He is not about surgery for the sake of surgery. He truly wants the patient to look his or her best at the end of the procedure. His focus was achieving the best nose for my face with an emphasis on symmetry. I had surgery seven weeks ago, and I am already thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Pontell was wonderful the day of surgery and after. His follow up care is excellent, and he is always available to answer any concerns. He truly strives to help his patient's achieve the very best. I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to any person considering a rhinoplasty.

Let's Face It show details Let's Face It
Aug 19th, 2012

The office environment is a pleasant environment in which you are courteously welcomed to the practice as a new patient. Dr. Pontell thoroughly explained the procedure that I wanted to have done, as well as presenting realistic expectations and honestly advising me as to whether I would be a good candidate. I was very pleased with the end result, and would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who would ask my opinion.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Aug 5th, 2012

Very careful and skilled surgeon. Performed my procedure, leaving hardly a mark only 2 weeks out. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

Aug 3rd, 2012

I had a facelift by Dr. Pontell over a year ago that I was so happy with that I went back to him for his nonsurgical tummytuck. He gave me his Liposonix treatment and it took a couple of months but my waist is smaller and I am very happy with the treatment. He is a very sweet and patient man which also makes it nice to go to him.

Best decision I ever made. show details Best decision I ever made.
Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. P deserves 5 stars but 4 was the highest rating. I would do it again in a second. He did such a beautiful job on my rhinoplasty and I absolutely love my results. I recommend him to everyone, he's the best!

Fixed my nose! show details Fixed my nose!
Jul 4th, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty done two years ago and the surgeon did a terrible job! I was so unhappy and suffered with low self-esteem due to the surgery. I consulted with five reputable facial plastic surgeons and I chose to go with Dr. Pontell. I am so happy with my revision rhinoplasty. He gave me a nose that fits my face, and it looks great! He fixed all the problem areas. He is very knowledgeable and a very talented surgeon. He is worth traveling to see.

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Pontell is an amazing facial plastic surgeon. I went to see dr pontell after extensive research. I had enormous under eye bags since childhood from hereditary. Dr p did an lower blepharoplasty on me and it was one of the best decisions of my life! I look 12 years younger and it's completely natural results, no one knows why I look amazing they just know something's glowing and fresh about me! Dr P is highly knowledgeable and experienced and he puts you at ease. He checked on me numerous occasions while I was recovering. He answers all questions with patience. He's the best!

great experience show details great experience
Feb 8th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Pontell for an ulthera treatment. He spent a very long time with me explaining all the options and the predicted results. He did not "oversell" the expected results of the procedure and I am very happy with the results. Would return for another type of procedure!

The Best show details The Best
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Pontell is worth talking to, if and when you consider having a mini-facelift or full face lift.

Absolutely Phenomenal Experience show details Absolutely Phenomenal Experience
Jan 11th, 2012

I first met Dr. Pontell when he so adroitly repaired the grapefruit sized hole left on my my husband's scalp after a Mohs procedure. Three years later, his skill and expertise, coupled with his attentive and responsive personal manner, made him the only choice for me when I had a mini lift and upper/lower bleph. His extensive experience and the fact that he specializes in facial plastic surgery was an additional reassurance of a perfect outcome. I could not be more pleased with my results and I highly recommend Dr. Pontell.

Septo/rhinoplasty with amazing results! show details Septo/rhinoplasty with amazing results!
Dec 16th, 2011

I love, love, LOVE my new nose! I just can't say enough positive things about my entire experience with Dr. Pontell from the initial consult, every interaction with his support staff, pre-surgery, everyone at Riddle Memorial, post-surgery support and follow-up. Everything absolutely exceeded my high expectations (not easy to do)!! I spent months researching and consulting with 4 different specialists/surgeons and made the easy decision to have my septo/rhinoplasty done by Dr. Pontell. It was important for me to find someone board certified who specialized in facial plastic surgery. Dr. Pontell's credentials are amazing - he truly is a gifted surgeon. I can breathe better for the first time in my life, and my nose looks natural and not at all overdone. I highly recommend and would return to Dr. Pontell in the future for other needs. Thank you Dr. Pontell!

Dec 14th, 2011

I recently had a mini-face lift and eyelid surgery done by Dr. Pontell and could not be any happier with the results. It has been a life changing experience for me. My only regret is not having done this sooner! Dr. Pontell is a very talented surgeon and I highly recommend him! I will not hesitate to return to him for other procedures.1

Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Pontell is undoubtedly a gifted surgeon. He came highly recommended by two friends so I felt confident with my choice. He was consistently attentive and responsive to my needs. The procedure went great, I felt adequately prepared for the recovery and I had no complications. My nose looks fantastic. People who know I had it done love the way the new nose softens my face but does not look overdone. I will say that Dr. Pontell is more of a low-key guy which is different from the over the top cosmetic surgeons you generally see on TV. Overall I would 100% recommend Dr. Pontell and I am thrilled with the results.

Amazing rhinoplasty results!! show details Amazing rhinoplasty results!!
Oct 5th, 2011

I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Pontell, and I am amazed at the results!! He gave me such an amazing nose that actually fits my face and looks so natural. It's the nose I wish I would have been born with. I was very nervous about getting this procedure done and he was so understanding and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this surgeon!!

Changed my life show details Changed my life
Sep 20th, 2011

I spent 40 years with a nose I hated and a problem breathing through my nose. Dr. Pontell gave me a beautiful nose and cured my breathing problem. It is not an understatement to say he changed my life. He is also a very sweet and patient and not in any way pushy Dr. I feel blessed to have had him operate on me!

Cris show details Cris
Aug 8th, 2011

I researched plastic surgeons and felt Dr. Pontell was the right Dr. for my needs. I am very pleased with my mini-face lift and eyelid surgery. I plan to return for Fraxel surgery soon. Dr. Pontell does not push you into procedures and the hour drive one way was definitely worth it. I am so glad I found Dr. Pontell.

Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Pontell is the most talented plastic surgeon!!! I have been extremely pleased with all of my results and I will be going back to him for additional treatments.

Val D. show details Val D.
Jul 19th, 2011

I found Dr. Pontell to be not only a gifted artist, but a warm, kind, and understanding person. He is the best at his craft. He provides thorough explanations and is as compassionate and professional as a physician could be. I come from a health care quality management background and am an RN, so you can be sure I don't heap praise on doctors unless it is well deserved. I am thrilled with my results! My husband also chimed in that he really likes Dr. Pontell and respects his work. I traveled 2 hours each way to see the doctor and it was well worth the trip.

Jun 15th, 2011

Had plastic surgery with Dr. Pontell and very pleased with the results.

Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Pontell is a Top Doc!

Apr 21st, 2011

Been a patient of Dr. Pontell's for years and would not go to anyone else!

A True Professional show details A True Professional
Mar 21st, 2011

I have dealt with many physicians and multiple plastic surgeons. Dr. Pontell is by far the most skilled, talented and caring doctor I have ever worked with. He is a true "artist" and perfectionist. If you want to work with a real professional, look no further then Dr. Jonathan Pontell. He is an artisan and I would recommend him to anyone who wants only the best! Thank you Dr. Pontell.

Mar 19th, 2011

Very happy with the results of my surgery.

Best face forward show details Best face forward
Jan 29th, 2011

Dr Pontell is the best there is.Before and after surgery,takes his time and listens and he listens.

satisfied patient show details satisfied patient
Jan 12th, 2011

satisfied patient

Happy with results! show details Happy with results!
Nov 13th, 2010

I recently switched to getting Botox from another place to Dr. Pontell and was surprised to discover that not all Botox providers are the same. The results are much much better with Dr. Pontell. I realize there is definitely an art to giving a Botox treatment!

Highly satisfied show details Highly satisfied
Aug 1st, 2010

I had cosmetic surgery with Dr. Pontell and I am very pleased with the results. Having plastic surgery has changed my life and I highly recommend it to anyone who really needs it like I did.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Jul 25th, 2010

Good experience with Dr. Pontell. I'm a happy patient :)

beautiful results show details beautiful results
Jun 27th, 2010

I had a rhinoplasty by another doctor who is very well known and was unhappy with the results and the doctor told me he couldn't do any better. I went to Dr. Pontell and he told me he could improve my nose and the result was a HUGE improvement. I would never trust another doctor for plastic surgery again. Dr. Pontell is a master!!

Very positive experiences show details Very positive experiences
Jun 23rd, 2010

I had been going to Dr. Pontell for Botox treatments and then decided on a face lift and eye job with him and was ecstatic with the results. I look amazing. Definitely only very good experiences with Dr. Pontell.

Jun 14th, 2010

Dr. Pontell gave me a mini-lift and bleph...with pleasing and natural results. He is down-to-earth and does not try to push more surgery than is really needed...that made me trust him. He did a wonderful job of minimizing any incisions. I will very likely go back to him for another short procedure.

Very Very Very happy! show details Very Very Very happy!
Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Pontell is amazing. He did a beautiful job on my facelift. He is a very very sweet and gentle person. After asking around about plastic surgeons he is the ONLY one I could not find anyone to say anything bad about. I think that says it all!

Excellent results and extremely nice show details Excellent results and extremely nice
May 22nd, 2010

I had Dr. Pontell give me a complete makeover including several plastic surgery procedures and am very very happy with the results. Dr. Pontell is also very sweet and down to earth.

mini-facelift show details mini-facelift
Apr 2nd, 2010

I had a mini-facelift with Dr. Pontell 6 months ago. The procedure was very easy and Dr. Pontell did a great job. I have sent many of my friends to him.

Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAA show details Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAA
Jan 16th, 2010

I first met Dr. Pontell when he gave me a nose job a few years ago and recently went back to him for a face lift and an eye job. The results are amazing!!! Dr. Pontell is a brilliant, talented and caring surgeon!! He is a very gentle man and not pushy at all. His work looks natural and is flawless. He has a great reputation among doctors and non-doctors as the nurses in the hospital raved about his work as well!!! He is the only plastic surgeon I would trust to work on me!!!!

AWESOME AND LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details AWESOME AND LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 29th, 2009

I found Dr. Pontell because a general plastic surgeon sent me to him for a revision stating he is the best around. He did an awesome job on me and has since operated on a number of people I know and they are all incredibly pleased with their results and with Dr. Pontell's kind and gentle manner. He is amazingly talented and the fact that another surgeon said he is known to be the best around speaks volumes for me!!!!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse