Dr. Jonathan Pontell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pontell?

October 11th, 2017

Very pleasant and Professional. Delighted with my result.

September 8th, 2017

I received Rhinoplasty and during my experience Dr. Pontell and his staff were absolutely terrific. Everyone was extremely helpful and informative and the entire process was totally painless. There is not anything I would change about my Rhinoplasty experience and I would recommend Dr. Pontell to everyone I know.

August 18th, 2017

Double Chin is Gone!

I had chin liposuction and this was my first plastic surgery procedure. The consultation with Dr. Pontell was very informative, and he helped me understand what my my options were regarding my facial problem areas. The procedure was done professionally, and Dr. Pontell and his assistant made sure I was comfortable at all times. It has been about one week since my procedure, and think I will be very happy with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

August 17th, 2017

Mini-facelift Great experience Minimal pain, well prepared by staff for procedure. Jaw line looks much more defined since the surgery and lower face refreshed. All questions answered and never rushed - would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

August 16th, 2017

I had a mini lower face lift to match the mini upper face lift I had Dr. Pontell do 8 years ago. I also had Fraxel Laser performed at the same time. I was so happy with the results from the upper mini lift I came back to Dr. Pontell. I am 63 and feel very pleased with the mini lifts. No one ever suspects I have had anything done, just that I look 'forever young' which I was actually told last week. There is down time with the Fraxel treatment, but well worth the 2 to 3 weeks of extra makeup. Down time with the mini lift is very minimal because the surgery is behind your ears. I would definitely have the surgeries down again.

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Pontell is a very professional, amazing Doctor. Two weeks ago I had surgery on my nose. Dr. Pontell made me feel very confident. The surgery was smooth, very little pain. I have check ups every week and I know I could not of picked a better doctor.

July 5th, 2017

Rhinoplasty experience

Dr. Pontell and his staff made my rhinoplasty experience nothing less than amazing. They were all very reassuring and comforting at all times. They were also very personable and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. Dr. Pontell took the time to make sure we were on the same page with the changes I wanted to make with my nose. Currently I am two months post-op and my nose exceeded my expectations. I had minimal bruising and swelling. I was surprised with how well the recovery process went.

July 4th, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty two weeks ago. Dr. Pontell and his staff were and continue to be very helpful! They answered all of my questions that I had throughout my recovery and helped me through it. The results of the surgery are amazing and I am very happy with it. I am now much more confident in my appearance!

June 28th, 2017

Mini face lift experience was non eventful. Painless procedure, minimal postop discomfort. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Dr. Pontell is very experienced and I was very pleased with results. Would highly recomend him.

June 23rd, 2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Pontell. I am very happy with my entire experience. A few years ago he did under eye surgery to remove unwanted under eye bags. I returned 3 years later without hesitation for a rhinoplasty. I am more than happy with the surgery results and would highly recommend Dr. Pontell.

June 16th, 2017

Satisfied lady

Rhinoplasty experience was perfect.

June 10th, 2017

Dr. Pontell is the best doctor, he knows what penitent's wants and expectations. Dr. Pontell did an awesome work on my non-surgical rhinoplasty nose job, I come back here every six months.