Dr. Jonathan Pontell MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Wayne, PA

May 11th, 2017
I had rhinoplasty revision results were fantastic. Lower facelift with great results. Doctor and staff were pleasant and compassionate. Dr Pontell's work is impeccable. Go nowhere else he is the best!

April 28th, 2017
Destroyed my nose
He destroyed my nose. A horrible surgeon

April 18th, 2017
I had a mini facelift and lower eye lid lift. I am very sarisfied with my experience. The recovery was quick and easy. I was back to work (working from home) a week after the procedure. After the procedure I look 20 years younger. I am very happy with the outcome.

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Pontell's work is exceptional. I was particularly impressed with the attention to detail in stitching to minimize scaring. I had a mini-face lift, brow lift, chin implant and upper and lower eye lift. Dr. Pontell's staff was very helpful in answering questions before surgery. Dr. Pontell follows up after surgery with multiple visits to evaluate results and ensure patient satisfaction.

April 11th, 2017
Very professional Follow up was excellent Clean sanitary environment Great bedside manner.

April 8th, 2017
Happy with revision rhinoplasty
I recently had revision rhinoplasty with a Dr. Pontell. Dr. Pontell and his staff were exactly what I was looking when choosing a surgeon for my second rhinoplasty and I am glad I choose him. From the consultation, pre-op visit, surgery center (the nurses and administrative girls took excellent care of me), and post-op visits with a Dr. Pontell everything was perfect. Dr. Pontell is so kind and gentle and most of all my nose is coming along great! I am post-op 3 weeks so I still have some swelling, but I can tell the end results are going to be even better! I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to my family and friends.

April 6th, 2017
From the vantage point and frame of reference of being a surgeon myself, the entire experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff, from initial consultation through the complex nasal and facial surgery to the post-operative follow-up and results, was top notch and could not have gone better.

March 23rd, 2017
Unbelievable skill and personality
Had a facelift and eyes and ears done . . Very positive experience all the way around . . Dr. Pontell loves his work and is. Exceptionally talented

February 25th, 2017
So thankful to Dr. Pontell!!!
I got a rhinoplasty done with dr. Pontell and I could not be happier with my experience. The whole time from beginning to end he was very nice and helpful and so was his staff. I do not know how he did it but I had very minimal swelling, absolutely no bruising and no pain after surgery. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very good at what he does and I am beyond happy with my result. The whole experience completely exceeded my expectations. Thank you!!!

February 21st, 2017
Excellent experience overall. I was very impressed by the level of expertise and care provided me. I had waited years to have rhinoplasty and met with multiple surgeons, none of whom made me feel confident about the procedure or that my wishes would be met. Dr. Pontell listened and made me feel like I was in the right hands. I am very glad I waited and found him. He is incredibly skilled.

February 20th, 2017
Septo-Rhinoplasty
Dr. Pontell has been very helpful and thorough during this whole process. Both he and his staff have been so welcoming and made me feel comfortable. He is more than willing to answer any questions I have had and provide thorough explanations about what he is going to do and what to expect.

February 18th, 2017
Best for rhinoplasty
Dr. Pontell is exemplary in every way and I am extremely pleased with my experience with him. He listened carefully, thouroughly answered my many questions and concerns, and was able to fix my previously-botched rhinoplasty perfectly. Do not think twice about using Dr. Pontell for rhinoplasty, he is absolutely the best.