Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Woul not recomend

October 29th, 2016
Revision Rhinoplasty- so glad I found the right MD
Everything was well explained. The staff made sure I was properly informed of prescriptions, they were sent to pharmacy in a timely matter, payment instructions were thoroughly explained as well as post op care instructions. Dr Pontell exudes a warm and confident nature which puts you at ease. My procedure was a revision rhinoplasty which are typically more difficult but I am very pleased with my result (I am noe 6 weeks post procedure).

September 17th, 2016
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Pontell. Dr. Pontell was available whenever I had a question, or wanted to be seen. I am very happy with my results.

August 9th, 2016
Everyone was helpful and informative.

August 8th, 2016
Excellent results post mini-facelift, revision rhinoplasty and upper lids. Fast recovery. Looks naturally.

August 6th, 2016
Dr. Pontell was a great physician and I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty. He spends a lot of time with you understanding your desires and is available after your surgery to answer any questions.

June 27th, 2016
Dr.Pontell did upper and lower eyelids on me about 6 weeks ago and the difference is huge. I look 15 years younger. My family and friends cannot believe the difference. The surgery and recovery were so easy.

May 29th, 2016
Dr. Pontell is AMAZING. I got my nose done and the pain was close to none. Zero pain. Zero brusing, and GREAT results. He was polite, took my needs into consideration, and was very professional. His work has changed my entire life.

April 8th, 2016
I have had Dr. Pontell do 2 surgeries for me over the last 15 years-the first was a brow lift with blepharoplasty and the second was another blepharoplasty 10 plus years or so later. The results have been terrific and beyond my expectations. Dr. Pontell took many years off of my face and I look and feel quite a bit younger than 58. I am now scheduling a mini face lift to get rid of the jowls and neck folds -of course with Dr. Pontell. I continue to have great success with his skilled expertise in getting the results I want.

March 16th, 2016
I had a rhinoplasty procedure done. In the beginning I was a little anxious of the procedure since I never had full anesthesia done before. Dr Pontell is very professional and passionate (without unnecessary sugar coating)at what he does. I felt very comfortable with him performing the procedure. The surgery center staff was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. The recovery process is a breeze compared to what I have imagined. Overall it was worth it!

March 9th, 2016
Dr.Pontell did a revision rhinoplasty on me a month ago and I am doing great. There is minimal swelling at this point and I am thrilled with the result. My nose had major problems that I could see almost right after the first doctor took the cast off. Dr. Pontell fixed the issues that made my nose look distorted and now it is beautiful. Cannot say enough great things about Dr. P and his staff.

March 8th, 2016
I had a mini facelift and upper/lower blephoraplasty. It has been two weeks and I am already so pleased with the results. I saw an improvement even immediately after. Dr. Pontell has literally changed my life! He is a caring doctor who really listens to how you feel. I felt so comfortable with him. That being said...his skill is amazing...an artist of cosmetic surgery. I highly recommend him. Also want to mention how caring the staff is. All my questions and concerns were always answered. I felt very well taken care of by everyone.