Dr. Jonathan Pontell MD Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2017
So thankful to Dr. Pontell!!!
I got a rhinoplasty done with dr. Pontell and I could not be happier with my experience. The whole time from beginning to end he was very nice and helpful and so was his staff. I do not know how he did it but I had very minimal swelling, absolutely no bruising and no pain after surgery. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very good at what he does and I am beyond happy with my result. The whole experience completely exceeded my expectations. Thank you!!!

February 21st, 2017
Excellent experience overall. I was very impressed by the level of expertise and care provided me. I had waited years to have rhinoplasty and met with multiple surgeons, none of whom made me feel confident about the procedure or that my wishes would be met. Dr. Pontell listened and made me feel like I was in the right hands. I am very glad I waited and found him. He is incredibly skilled.

February 20th, 2017
Septo-Rhinoplasty
Dr. Pontell has been very helpful and thorough during this whole process. Both he and his staff have been so welcoming and made me feel comfortable. He is more than willing to answer any questions I have had and provide thorough explanations about what he is going to do and what to expect.

February 18th, 2017
Best for rhinoplasty
Dr. Pontell is exemplary in every way and I am extremely pleased with my experience with him. He listened carefully, thouroughly answered my many questions and concerns, and was able to fix my previously-botched rhinoplasty perfectly. Do not think twice about using Dr. Pontell for rhinoplasty, he is absolutely the best.

February 4th, 2017
Good results
Results good-better explanation would be helpful

January 27th, 2017
Dr. Pontell came to the rescue when my dog bit my sons face. He needed numerous stitches to repair his mouth. My son is healing beautifully!!!!! We are so grateful.

January 10th, 2017
Otoplasty
I had an otoplasty with Dr. Pontell. He told me exactly what to expect and my overall experience was great. The first 24 hours post-op was uncomfortable but after I had little to no pain and am very happy with the results. This is something I have thought about doing for 20 plus years. I should not have waited so long! I would recommend anyone thinking about this to come and have a consult with Dr. Pontell. It's been one week and I already feel so much more confident about the way I look!

January 9th, 2017
I am very pleased with Dr Pontell and his staff, I had upper and lower Blepharoplasty done on both eyes. The Doctor explained the procedure completely, including all options for anesthesia and locations for where I could have the procedure. Post -op care was excellent and I am very pleased with the results. I will definitely visit Dr. P again for other services such as Botox and fillers, and I am even thinking about the Ultherapy procedure.

December 28th, 2016
Great experience and results!

November 16th, 2016
Woul not recomend

October 29th, 2016
Revision Rhinoplasty- so glad I found the right MD
Everything was well explained. The staff made sure I was properly informed of prescriptions, they were sent to pharmacy in a timely matter, payment instructions were thoroughly explained as well as post op care instructions. Dr Pontell exudes a warm and confident nature which puts you at ease. My procedure was a revision rhinoplasty which are typically more difficult but I am very pleased with my result (I am noe 6 weeks post procedure).

September 17th, 2016
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Pontell. Dr. Pontell was available whenever I had a question, or wanted to be seen. I am very happy with my results.