Dr. Jonathan Pope Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pope?

August 16th, 2012

This is a doctor who-through spreading misinformation about the severity of Lyme disease-is effectively helping to destroy people's lives. RUN dont walk far away from this physician.

January 20th, 2011

I was impressed with they way I was treated in this office. I've been dianosed with Hep C and most people that know that treat me like I'm an infectionous monster and it really hurts my feelings. When seeing Dr. Pope he came in and shook my hand and treated me like a human being, he made me feel comfortable and a lot better about myself and dianosis. He also explained everything about my dianosis that I need to know to a T he really knows what he is talking about and by being truthful and giving me the facts he helped ease my mind because truthfully when I found out that I had hepititis I felt my life was over and felt like a piece of crap. He help teach me that I still have something to look forward to and he is a wonderful Dr that I would recommend to anyone.

September 8th, 2017