A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Primack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Primack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Primack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Primack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Primack practice?
Dr. Jonathan Primack practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.