A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Primack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Primack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Primack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Primack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Primack practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Primack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Primack practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Great Neck, NY.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.