A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Primack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Primack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Primack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Primack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Primack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Primack practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Primack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Primack practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.