A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Primack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primack
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Primack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Primack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Primack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Primack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Primack practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Primack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Primack practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.