A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Prince is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Prince, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Prince has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Prince MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Prince practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Prince practices Emergency Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Emergency Physicians.