Dr. Jonathan Pugmire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pugmire?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2009

Dr. Pugmire was my Doctor before he went to Kaiser. He was so wonderful. Very caring and genuine. I'm so sad he can't be my doctor anymore.

October 21st, 2008

He gets an A+!

I dreaded trying to find a new Dr when I moved here from Vancouver.I had a rare diagnosis and not many Drs even had heard of it,much less knew how to treat it. He was very patient and even researched more into my diagnosis when i found out I was pregnant! The only thing was that he works with Kaiser Permanente so I wasn't guaranteed that he would deliver my baby. As luck would have it, he did deliver my beautiful daughter and he did an amazing job! I ended up having to have a C-section and he did a wonderful job with it.

October 9th, 2014