A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Quevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Quevedo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quevedo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Quevedo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Quevedo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Quevedo practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Quevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Quevedo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists and Edison Pain Management Doctors.