A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Dubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Rory Dubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.