Orthopedic Surgeons
2905 W Warner Rd
Ste 23
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-345-2031
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very good  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I made an appointment for a knee injury. The first visit, he suggested to wait 30 days. This impressed me because many surgeons would be scheduling the surgery appointment. I waited 30 days, saw him again and ultimately had successful surgery. he is polite, respectful and very through.

|  Get Fixed Fast and Correct the First time!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr. Fox turned an injured knee that should have been a bad experience into a great experience. My first call for an appointment had me schedule 3 weeks out but the office staff called me with a cancellation and I was in in less than 7 days! Dr. Fox was very straight forward and diagnosed the problem correctly the first time and was able to advise me on how to keep from furthering the injury and pain. Once the supporting tests were completed and diagnosis confirmed, it was quick to surgery!After surgery Dr. Fox even called me at home to check on my condition and answer all of my stupid questions. Dr. Fox was genuinely caring in his answers and spent the time necessary toanswer all my questions completely and thoroughly. Nobody likes to be injured but the quick and professional Dr. Fox and his staff have given me renewed confidence in teh medical profession. Highly recommended!!!