Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Kirsch
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Stevens Point, WI, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neurology and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.
Dr. Monica Koehn
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Stevens Point, WI 0 mi23
Dr. Gale Downey
Stevens Point, WI 0.59 mi44
Dr. Justin Knapp
Stevens Point, WI 0.69 mi13