Dr. Jonathan Kirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kirsch?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I visited Dr. Kirsch many years ago and I did a search to see if if was still in practice. I am glad to see he is as I may be in need of his services for my son. This says a lot about Dr. Kirsch for me to remember him and seek out his services after 12 years.

Grateful forever

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Having Degenerative Disc Disease from years, I visited Dr. Kirsch. He is a true professional, he knows what he is doing, he understand bodies, and knows how to make them go back to normal. My experience was just the best. I strongly recommend everyone to visit him before going to any chiropractor or going under any other treatment that is invasive and violent to the body. Thank you Dr. Kirsch, I have only words of gratitude towards you.

Posted on October 27th, 2016