inactive

Jonathan Moore MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 2nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor, took the time to ask me questions about my medical hisory
And correctly addressed my illness. Right on the mark. I now have my family and friends c him as their PCP

May 5th, 2016
Thanks!
He was GREAT! really happy with his assistance!

October 17th, 2015
Mrs.
Best Doctor I have ever seen. You can tell that he does what it takes to find out what's wrong with you and treats it!

May 27th, 2015
Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Ever.
Dr. Moore did no labwork- even when asked. Just writes a prescription and sends you on your way... Spends more time visiting and joking around with coworkers in the hall than with patients.

May 7th, 2015
Great Doctor and Service!
When is the last time you went to a doctors with an appointment and did not wait 45 minutes to a hour to actually see the doctor. At American Family, I was a walk-in (as it is a walk-in clinic), they had me with the nurse within 5 minutes, talking with the doctor within 15 minutes or arriving, did lab work and had me out the door within a hour. Doctor Moore was extremely friendly and actually listened to list (I do not like going to the doctors, so I will usually list everything in one visit). Its been a long time since I've been to a doctor that actually covered everything on my list! Great service. Would definitely recommend this clinic and Dr. Moore.