A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Royal Lee Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Pulmonologists, and Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors.