31 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Oklahoma Pulmonary Physicians
4200 S Douglas Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73109 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Royal Lee Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Oncology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Surgical Oncology, and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors, Oklahoma City Pulmonologists, Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners, and Oklahoma City Surgeons.