A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Raanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Raanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Raanan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Raanan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Raanan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Raanan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Raanan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Raanan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Raanan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See Riverhead Physiatrists.