A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Raanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Raanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raanan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Raanan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Raanan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Raanan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Raanan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Raanan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Raanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Raanan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Physiatrists.