Dr. Jonathan Radosta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
Great Dr.
Very engaging, caring and concerned with my overall health. Made suggestions for me to change my quality of life. Nice office, friendly staff. The only thing i didnt like was the wait and the fact I had to pay for parking.

August 15th, 2016
Attentive, caring and knowledgeable
Best doctor I've ever had. He truly makes you feel that he cares. Very knowledgable. Knows everything even when a hypochondriac like me is throwing a ton of questions at him. Then if you go home and need anything or have any questions you can always send him an email. He always replies promptly. I moved to NYC and had to try other doctors there. I had also tried other doctors in Chicago before I found him. I can say with confidence that Doctor Radosta is the best in terms of medical expertise and in the way he cares about his patients. Very rare to find these days.

March 25th, 2016
I was coming to UIC for a second opinion and I needed to see a doctor as soon as possible due to the nature of my disease. When I called to set up the appointment there were no openings for three weeks and when I explained that urgency the nurse told me that she would see she could do and call me back. The next day Dr. Radosta called me to better understand the urgency request. After twenty-five minutes talking and explaining, he told me to come in the next day and he would see me in clinic. After that I had confidence, felt okay with him treating him, and I wasn't scared anymore. He has been by my side since day one, and he came to see everyday and every time I was in the hospital. My mom told me that Dr. Radosta came to see me and sit with both of my parents everyday and every time I was on the ventilator. I know that he has my back no matter what the case may be. What doctors do know that either calls or sends a email telling you what days he will be out of the office and has a specific doctor in his clinic briefed and assigned to me if I get sick while he's gone? Doctors like this are few and far between now days. Dr. Radosta has a enormous heart, cares for his patients, his bedside manner explains it all, and this is why his patient base is huge. He treparents and we are always recommending him to friends, family and not to mention other patients in clinics as well. I hope he continues to grow and show that there are still good doctors out there in the world. It's a shame that we can't clone Dr. Radosta and put him in hospitals and clinics all over the United States of America. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts and my experiences with Dr. Radosta.

October 12th, 2015
Dr Radosta listens, he doesn't talk down to you, and he seems to genuinely care about his patients.

November 16th, 2012
Excellent, kind, caring & professional
Best doctor ever. Very thorough, listens and is easy to talk to. Is on your side to get you healthy, follows up labs and tests promptly and personally. I feel well cared for under this doctors care.

July 16th, 2012
Excellent Physician
As a female I have been leery of having male practioners...just a preference; but I LOVE Dr. Radosta. He does excellent patient care. He reads notes from previous appointments so you're not constantly repeating yourself and he FOLLOWS-UP!!! He is a great diagnostician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

June 8th, 2012
CARING
My husband and I have never had a primary care physician before, and deciede to try Dr. Radosta....We made the right choice. He took the time to ask questions, examined you, etc.I have no complaints at all.

February 15th, 2012
Caring
When I have an appt with Dr. Radosta, I feel like he really listens and cares and, unlike other docs I've had, practices what he preaches in terms of individualized treatment and treating the whole person.

November 19th, 2011
Caring
Dr Radosta cares about his patients. He does not rush you, he listens to your concerns, and he is thorough in his evaluation. I am a woman, and I typically had women physicians in the past, but Dr Radosta is the best physician I have ever had.

October 1st, 2010
Dr. Radosta
I generally, do not like doctors but Dr. Radosta is the exception to the rule. I basically picked his name out of a hat but really lucked out having him as a doctor. He made himself available to answer questions I had after my inital visit and seems very sincere in his concern for his patients (I overheard someone who was just seen by him comment on this while in the waiting room). I would recommend him to

August 4th, 2016