A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Raiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Raiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Raiman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Raiman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Raiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Raiman practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Internists.