Dr. Jonathan Raiman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Raiman was thorough & knowledgeable. He spent sufficient time during the appointment to cover relevant issues. He had good suggestions & made sure his office followed up with me. I have recommended him to family members.

September 10th, 2015
I was an RN for many years so I know what I know.... There's nothing else to say about it - he's GREAT!!!

July 30th, 2015
I've been with Dr. Raiman for over 10 years, but after my visit today I asked for my chart and told the staff I was changing doctors. I have severe lower back pain a couple of times a year for a few days, and neck pain occasionally. I called a month ago for a refill on my 30 semi-annual Norco and he said "No", that I need to come in for a physical. I came in and got checked out. I complained about neck pain and he said it was "aging" and probably arthritis, without even touching my neck or asking any questions. I complained about a shoulder issue and he told me to go see a shoulder doctor, again without even touching me. I asked for a refill on my Norco for my neck (after a year without it) and he told me to go see a pain management doctor, that he doesn't prescribe narcotics. Just what DOES he do? On another note, on my last physical he asked me to get a chest X-Ray and a bone density. I never heard from him regarding the results. He simply doesn't care. I wouldn't waste my time with this provider.

August 17th, 2012
I found Dr. Raiman by sheer luck. I had a medical emergency and I didn't have a regular physician at the time. I called his office and he saw me the same day. That was in 2005. I was so impressed with his competence that he became my primary care doctor.Over the years I have always found him to be thorough, patient and knowledgeable. When I asked his advice about a new drug or treatment he always gave me an honest well informed opinion and erred on the side of caution. He has consistently shown good judgement and guidance and has always been right in his recommendations, whether it be for a vaccine or referral to a specialist. He has justifiably earned my complete trust and confidence.There are many doctors who are kind and caring but trust is the most important quality a great doctor can instill in a patient. Dr. Raiman is a great doctor. I can always rely on him to provide optimal medical care.I have referred everyone I care for to Dr. Raiman including my son and they all have the same high regard for him.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Raiman is an outstanding doctor who cares about his patients and goes the extra mile for them. I have never met any medical professional who was so good at what they do, and also such a decent human being as well. He is a rarity and anyone who is his patient is really lucky. He saves lives and increases the quality of everyday living as well.

September 7th, 2011
I had my first appt with Dr Raiman today and it was very pleasant. I waited less than 5-minutes after I filled out my forms. His nurse was super sweet and caring. He spent a long time discussing both my family history and my medical history. I was truly impressed but the calmness in the office and the amount of time he spent.

July 7th, 2011
An amazing physician and man!
This doctor truly cares about you as a patient and as a person. I have gone to him for almost 5 years, having been with the other amazing doctor in the same office for 40+.I can trust Dr. Raiman to be a good listener and wonderful at follow up. He makes you feel very much at ease and no rushing you out of the door to see the next patient. Would not want to do without him.

June 8th, 2011
He's awesome
A doctor who actually cares! What a concept! He spends time with you and asks plenty of questions- and lets you ask him questions. I think he spent a good 15 minutes with me and that's remarkable for a doctor these days.

June 4th, 2011
The Best Doctor EVER !!!
Dr. Raiman is the best diagnostician on the planet! After being misdiagnosed by multiple doctors and prescribed wrong medications by other doctors, Dr. Raiman correctly diagnosed my condition on the first follow up visit!! For the first time in my life I feel GREAT because I'm receiving the correct treatment. I owe everything to him. Thank You Dr. Raiman.

March 2nd, 2011
I have been to many Doctors. He is amazing!!

December 3rd, 2010
Doctor doesnt call people back, Staff doesnt respond to quesitons
Hi,Ive been using Dr Raiman for 4 years now. I haven't had an issue up until now. I have a quick question about a prescription that the I asked the doctor to call me about.After the first attempt the doctor nor anyone else called me back. After the second attempt I was told the doctor is very busy and he might not call you back. After the third attempt to get the doctor to call me back for a 5 minute conversation, I was told this on the phone."If you want to know this, and you want to know that, this probably isnt the medical clinic for you"This was told to me because apparently I was asking too many questions about my health and about getting the doctor to call me back. This was told to me by the doctors main scheduler and problem solver.So let me get this straight. If I have a general question about my health status, and I ask the doctor or staff to answer that question, then its not the correct facility for me.I was floored. There is a lot of doctors out there, especially general practitioners. The arrogance of the doctor and the staff has be dumbfounded. Any doctor who cant take 5 minutes out of their day to call me back doesn't deserve my copay, my yearly physical, and any benefits they get from my insurance paying them out.Unless I get an apology, which I am not expecting, I will be looking for another doctor and this review will stay online for a long time.

April 5th, 2009
The best medical care ever!
Superb physician..knowledgable, caring and up to date. Excellent bed side manner. Very personal and I feel I can discuss any topic with him.