Dr. Jonathan Rand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Rand?

February 16th, 2015

Best. Doctor. Ever.

I have been going to Dr. Rand for almost thirty (30) years. He is one in a million. He cares about his patients and is a very thorough, detail oriented doctor. I have had a lot of experience with the medical profession due to medical issues, and he is the best doctor, all around, that I have ever encountered.

July 6th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Rand for the past 6 years but I feel like he's been my doctor for the past 20! He treats me as if I am one of his family members and I feel comfortable discussing ALL of my health concerns with him. Even if I were to move 45 minutes away, it is likely that I would still make the trip for a check up!:)

February 19th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Rand !

I came to Dr. Rand by accident. My doctor of 15 years was out of the country and I needed to quickly have a pre-op exam prior to a back surgery scheduled several days later.I thought since Rand didn't know me from Adam, it would an impersonal and cursory exam and I'd be sent on my way.Instead, Dr. Rand questioned the back surgeon's decision to operate and wanted to see the images that had been done. I had numb toes and he doubted the neurosurgeon's theory that his surgery would help the feeling in my feet. He suspected diabetes II (I'm 60), did tests including a urinalysis. It turned out I was spilling 1000 units of sugar in my urine, was very diabetic and unfit for surgery. He put me on oral meds and it took several months before I was able to have the operation which he had conferred with the neurologist about and agreed that both problems were affecting my feet. I had long suspected that I might be diabetic and had asked my (former) doctor to test my blood. He used a "new" test. One time I asked him why he didn't test my urine and he replied, "Oh, we don't do that anymore." Result was that I went ten years with undiagnosed diabetes and worsening feet. Dr. Rand caught it in one visit. He is on the ball, has a down to earth demeanor and is just a great guy and a super doctor in my experience. I can't say enough!

March 4th, 2010

Lies about insurance

This doctor is listed on my insurance (Aetna) as a provider. I made an appointment by calling the number listed, and they made no mention of insurance policies. However, once I showed up, they wanted me to sign a form that said they won't bill insurance, and I was responsible for the costs. They said they're listed by the insurance as a provider but don't accept the insurance. And you have to pay for ridiculously expensive parking.. $15 ? !!Con-Artist!

September 20th, 2017