A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rapp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Rapp MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Rapp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.