A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Reidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Reidel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Reidel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reidel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Reidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reidel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Reidel practice?
Dr. Jonathan Reidel practices Pediatrics near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, CT.
See New Britain Pediatricians.