A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Reidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Reidel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Reidel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reidel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Reidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan R Reidel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Reidel practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Reidel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Reidel practices Pediatrics near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, CT.
See New Britain Pediatricians.