Dr. Jonathan Reynhout MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Depew, NY

2.2

July 6th, 2016
Dr. R? Operated on my mother one of his last surgeries it was a total disaster. TAlked to family like we were stupid and just fell off a pumpkin truck trying to hide a bad situation. YEars later I am sorry I never spoke up to him.. Arrogant bedside manner...lucky we did not pull surgery report.. She was ill but he made it worse I hope he is enjoying his retirement.....

November 20th, 2009
When arriving at the office we thought it was closed. There was no one at reception and no music and only half the lights on. Our appt. had been for the previous day and when we called for directions and was told we were lucky we called as our appt was rescheduled. We waited for anyone to come to reception and when she did she was rude and never stopped yawning. Our appt was for 11 am and we were told the doctor wasn't even there. Shortly before noon, we were taken into an exam room and 23 minutes later switched to a second exam room. Why? We were never told but the doctor finally showed up and went to see the patient in room one where we had first been. By the time he came to us, we had gone 1 hour and 37 minutes past our appt. time. All to be told that the two doctors who referred us had incorrect information and the procedure we had been sent for" was not an option,thank you for wasting your time" . I highly recommend looking elsewhere if sent to this doctor.