A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jong-Hwa Rhee MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Rhee practices Urology and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Urologists and Silver Spring Endocrinologists.