Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
My FAVORITE doctor
Dr. Jonathan Rich is one of the best, most caring and courteous physicians who has ever look after me. I can very highly recommend him.

August 25th, 2015
What is really going on here....
Dr. Rich is long suffering, at least with me. I am probably the most non-compliant patient in his group--but he doesn't give upon on me nor does he chastise(?) me. He will be excited to know that I am changing--not for him but for a 4 year old who needs me to help her understand how to navigate life with a minimum of bruises. thank you Dr. Rich for keeping me as a "NEW" patient.

December 29th, 2014
Best Doctor
Great staff and very clean. Dr. Rich took his time with me and answered all questions. Dr Rich is extra kind and very gentle. I think he is the best.!

December 6th, 2013
Never again...
I hadn't been in to see Dr Rich in a couple years. After my most recent visit, I felt like I wasted my time and money coming in to see him. What a joke. I guess I should be thankful that he listened to my heart and lungs and took my blood pressure because that was about it. One would think after not seeing a patient for the length of time that I wasn't seen, he would comprehensively check out my eyes, ears, and throat, maybe even check out my abdomen and neck area. Did the good doctor do any of this? No, he didn't. Well, I've decided that I will not patronize a doctor who appears to lack interest in doing a thorough job. Thanks for nothing Mr. Rich. I won't be back to your practice.

March 24th, 2013
Concerned patient
Being Curteous, good bedside manner, etc., are what every doctor should have. I have not had what has been described with Dr. Rich. I would like for my GP to do more than take my BP and walk out of the room indicating that I should follow. How about listening to my breathing, reflexes, and discussing the medications that I am currently taking. I am looking for a different type of GP and when I find him or her, I am going to request an interview to find out if he or she is going to give me the type of care that research says that every patient should have and what I am entitled to.

September 14th, 2009
Best of the Best
Dr. Rich is the greatest. His patience and bedside manners are outstanding. He listens and addresses all of your concerns. He makes you feel very comfortable, and he always knows what to do for you.