A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Richard, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Richard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Richard MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Richard practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Richard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Richard practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.