A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Richey, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Richey DO is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Richey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Richey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Richey practices Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology near Prosper, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Prosper Surgeons and Prosper Pediatric Specialists.