A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Richey, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Richey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Richey DO is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Richey practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Richey practices Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons, McKinney Dermatologists, and McKinney Pediatric Specialists.