Overall Review

March 9th, 2015
I've seen dozens of doctors but he stands out for his kindness, attention to detail, patience. He diagnosed what 5 other doctors couldn't figure out and called me at home to followup

March 5th, 2015
Office Consult Procedure and Follow up
My experience with Dr Rieber was one that I felt very comfortable and confident to his knowledge. I am a patient of over 5 years. The office staff are very kind professional and speaks both English and Spanish which is very good and helpful to those who don't understand.. The office also calls patients to remind them of appointments in advance which is good, because Im one who always forgets. I had 2 procedures and didn't feel anything at all. I had referred other friends and family member and all are very confident and continues as patients.

February 26th, 2015
very nice and took his time.

February 4th, 2015
I had an appointment at 8:00 am for an 8:30 procedure with Dr Jonathan M. Reiber. I arrived at 7:45, but he did not arrive at the clinic until 9:40. The nurse explained that he had "car trouble" but confirmed that I would be his first patient, so they put me in a room, and I decided to wait a bit longer for him to see me. They told me five minutes, but another half hour went by and sadly, he chose not to see me. At 10:10 I learned that he started a procedure on another patient. Not a single person apologized for the delay, so feeling ignored, after waiting on him for over two hours, I left the clinic and skipped the procedure. A note to the public; if all patients would do what I did, then doctors and clinics would be forced to become more responsible.

January 9th, 2015
Very easy to talk to, looks you straight in the eyes. Speaks in easy manner you can relate to as a patient. Had urgent need, staff made every effort to get appointment one day later, when they were booked solid. Still having test to find answer to my problem.