A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Rohrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Rohrs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Rohrs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrs graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohrs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohrs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Rohrs practice?
Dr. Jonathan Rohrs practices Family Medicine near Holland, OH.
See Holland Family Physicians.